LIBERTY MEDICAL WRITING
Jessica Caporuscio, PharmD
Delivering concise, accurate, and effective medical communication
The mission of Liberty Medical Writing is to convert complex medical information into readable content to suit lay and/or professional audiences. I believe in my strong work ethic and strictly abide by the AMWA Code of Ethics.
As a medical news writer, I am consistently reading scientific articles and abstracts on various topics in medicine, pharmacology, and nutrition. I can quickly summarize journal articles into detail-oriented, understandable, and readable content to suit lay and/or professional audiences.
As a pharmacist, I am continually engaging my patients to take an interest in their health, which requires active listening and creativity. I excel at simplifying complex medical information. For medical professionals, I am eager to translate clinical guidelines into engaging continuing medical education modules.
I am a resourceful writer, recognizing gaps in my education and abilities and taking the initiative to ensure that any discrepancies are resolved to maintain my high quality of work.
Areas of expertise:
- Cardiology (atherosclerosis, hypertension, angina, coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, atrial fibrillation)
- Endocrinology (diabetes and thyroid disorders)
- Infectious Diseases (antimicrobial therapy, vaccinations, travellers diarrhea)
Therapeutic areas of interest:
- Medical Devices
- Formulation and Drug Delivery Technology
Types of medical communication:
- Medical News Writing
- Continuing Medical Education
- Fact Sheets
- Scientific Articles